More Firk-Nott Volcabulary and Grammar!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've been recently working on a large number of words for my Firk-Nott language project, and have met great success! I've also been planning to develop my grammar somewhat to the likeness of the Malay language. However, there are no tenses, and there are absolutely no plural/singular verbs or nouns. I feel gleefully accomplished. What a boring person I am. Oh well. . .

Here are a few more words I've developed. Bear with me (if you will). . .

Yeelra -Happimess, elation, mirth

Golbinih- Joy; a lasting, extreme sense of elation.

Prehrore -luxury, comfort

Jatur -Green

Klopf -heaf

Jaturklopf -Cabbage (or "Green-head")

Limi -yes, positive,

Mey -No, negative, noy

Heymaris -Mind, intelligence, brain

Gazhih -to wander aimlessly

Lejavenk -currency, money

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very gazhih today. And I am running low on lejavenk

Eron y Huéven said...

Haha! I could lend you some lejavenk, though. . .for a 100% interest rate, anything is possible! :)

Post a Comment