The Centurial Tag (from Mark)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Here is your tag, Mark. Enjoy. . .


1. What have you been doing recently?

Using the computer, as I am doing now.

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?

Every now and then. Who wants to know?


3. What happened at 10.00 a.m. today?


I can't really remember.

4. When did you last cry?

A few nights ago, I think.

5. Believe in fate/destiny?

No, I don't. God is ultimately control of everything going on in earth. Even so, He has given us all the freedom to choose where and what you want to do in your life. I do not believe there is an irresistable future that may not be changed nor affected.


6. What do you want in your life right now?

A copy of "Unfinished Tales" by Tolkien, more ideas for poem-writing and lunch.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?

I woldn't be going into the rain in the first place. I'm a couch potato (potatialis couchetta).

8. What is your favourite thing to have on your bed?

You really want to know? Big bottle of Vicks by me.

9 What bottom are you wearing now?

black shorts.

10. What does the nicest text in your inbox say?

Haven't cecked it yet. Haha!

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?-

Define "relationship". If you mean courtship, then I don't know (I haven't ever bothered to do it before). If you just mean relationships with people in general, bot really.


12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?

Definitely not! And besides, I'm not going to tell you that if I was.


13. What was the last movie you caught?

Movie? What is a movie? :)

14. What are you proud of?

I suppose my poetry, even if it is pathetic. Patheticism is in the eye of the beholder.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?

An SMS my aunt gave me telling me who won the American presidential elections. I thought I'd like to keep it, at least for its historical significace.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?

Be Thou My Vision. I think.


17. Do you have any nicknames?

Josh. Just Josh.

18. What does your last text message say?

I don't remember, and don't ask me anything else about my phone or email please. On penalty of my extreme displeasure. . .

19. What time did you go to bed last night?

Ten pm.



20. Are you currently happy?

Reasonably.

21. Who gives you the best advice?

God, Dad, and Mom.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?

Definitely not, but I've tried Ribena with milk.

23. Who did you talk to on the phone last night?

Dad.

24. Is anyone bugging you right now?

As in this moment, or in this season of my life? At the moment, no! But in this season, yes. I won't mention any names.

25. What/ who was the last person to make you laugh?

Mom, I think. Or my brother.

26. Do you wear toe socks?

No.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?

I don't know. . .I didn't bother to check.

28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?

Not truly. Maybe very sad, or mournful, but never exactly heart-broken.

29. What annoys you the most in a person?

Arrogance, impudence, and all-round thoughtlessness of others.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?

No one as of now, and I don't plan to have any.

31. Have you done cocaine?

No!

32. What is the colour of your room?

Sky blue.

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?

No. Life is precious, whether the owner of that life is very bad, very hate-able, or unforgiveable.

34. Do you agree with the term: Talk is Cheap?

Yes, to some degree. These days people don't live up to their promises, sigh. But words have power, and you can't overlook that fact.

35. Who was the last person to lie on your bed?

Me, Myself and I. My brother possibly.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?

Dan (my brother).

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?

Yes, I've definitely seen my Mom quite often.

38. Do you have a life?

Yes. (Oh no. . .I'm some leprechaun thats lives underground. Yeah right!)

39. Have you thought of someone dying, when they're really still alive?

Yes. I had a nightmare this morning of someone I loved dying (but he is alive and well).

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?

I don't have a profile song.

41. Who is the last person you saw in your dream?

My granduncle.

I think it might have been Matthew, or maybe that wasn't a dream.

42. Last time you SMILED?

Ten minutes ago.

43. Have you changed this year?

Yes, in a way.

44. What are you listening to now?

My Grandmother talking with my brother.

45. Are you talking to someone while doing this?

No.

46. Is there a quote you live by?

I haven't decided on one.

47. Do you want someone you cannot have?

No, I don't believe I do.

48. Have you ever played an instrument before?

Yes. I play violin.

49. What was the worst idea you had this week?

I don't know.

50. What were you doing last night at 11 pm?

Sleeping?

51. Are you happy with your love life right now?

Yes. I don't have one, and I'm fine with that.

52. What song best describes your love life?

Be Thou My Vision?

53. Does that person know that you like him/ her?

Yes, if you're talking about God.

54. Who makes you laugh the most?

My family, I can't decide between them.

55. Do you speak other languages than english?

Yes, sort of.

56. Favourite websites?

Paravania Voice? I'm so vain.

57. What's your middle name?

None! I've got a Chinese name in the middle, but that's as much as important as my English name, so its not really a middle name.

58. What are you doing tomorrow?-

School, computer games, read, and that's about it.


59. What do you think you're like

A thirteen year-old nut who wants to know God better, and actually write well.

60. Who will you choose to die with?

No one. Hopefully I'll be dying so someone else doesn't end up dying.

61. Where have you been today?

My Grandparent's home, my home, and no where else.

62. What game do play often?

Risk! I love risk!

63. Who are you missing now?

No one, as of now.

64. If you had to choose between a friend and someone you love, who would you choose?

It would depend. If one was a Christian, and one was not, I'd probably take the non-Christian.

65. What are you doing right now?

Blogging.

66. Which primary school were you from?

I didn't go to primary school.

67. Name 3 colours that you like.

Purple, blue, and gold (the color of money!)

68. What emotions would you like to express?

Fury and anguish. I'm overly poetic.

69. What is life to you?

A chance to get saved and to get others saved.

70. If you had something troubling you, what would you do?

Get help from my family

71. Who did you last chat on msn with?

I don't chat on MSN. . .

72. Who do you admire most?

Definitely God, my parents come as the first runner-up.

73. In what month were you born in?

October.

74. How are you feeling now?

Seething at Mark :)!

75. What time is it now?

2:45 PM. Check your own watch next time.

76. What do you think of the person that tagged you?

He's funny, all-round nice-hearted, and generally positive, light, and optimistic (yellowish).

77. What colour have you dyed your hair into?

No color. I proud;y bear the hair color of my race. Hurrah for black hair. For the Chinese!

78. Why are you doing this quiz?

I'm bored.

79. What do you do when you're moody?

I pace restlessly, or study a big book.

80. At what age do you wish to get married?

I don't know. Whenever God sends the right one down the road. I'm prepared to wait.

81. Who is the most important person to you in your life?

God. Great is Elohim!

82. If today was your last day, what would you do?

I'd spend time with my loved ones, and write a poem on my bed to be read at my funeral ;).

83. Who is the person you trust the most?

God, and Mom.

84. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

I suppose so.

85. If you had a dream come true, what would it be?

Publish my book!

86. What is your goal for this year?

Write my novel.

87. Do you believe in love that lasts for eternity?

Yes, I do.

88. What feeling do you love the most?

The thrill of power, to be honest.

89. Do you think the world is under global warming right now?

No. There are alternative theories and evidence that seem to point that the world is not really warming up that much.

90. What feeling do you hate the most?

The feel of having a rival/enemy.

92. Do you cherish all your relationshipswith people?

All friendly relationships I have with people.

92. Do you believe in God?

Yes, an unrecanted yes.

93. Who cares for you the most?

God, pretty much.

94. What do you think is the most important thing you have now?

Material wealth? I think that is the computer.

95. What would you bring with you to a fight?

A stun gun.

96. What have you done that you are still regretting in your life?

I do, but I'm not telling. . .

97. What would you feel like if no one would care for you anymore?

Sad, sorrowful. Like a phoenix.

98. What if you boyfriend/ girlfriend two-timmed you?

I do't have one in the first place. . .

99. How do you feel now?

Stil seething at my sadistic tagger :).

100. (The person who wrote this intended for a 100th question but along the way someone forgot to copy it down. So now I Shall make it the part where you Tag other people.)

I tag: Ben,
Jian Lin
Wei Lynn
Daryl
Melanie

Forgive me, my victims. You'll saint me in the future. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment