The Terrible People Tag. . .

Saturday, May 16, 2009

All right, I'm starting to tag-make again. My first tag was, well, the first tag. This one will be grander, more magnificient, more interseting. Now I'm out of more's.

Questions:

  1. Name the the first two letters of the name of . . .

The person you hate/dislike the most.

Ka

The person you want to be with right now.

Ti

The person in your family/extended family you want to meet right now.

Ch

The person you think is the smartest you've met.

Don't know ;)

The person you think is the most funny (makes you laugh, not weird).

Da

The person you think is the most good-looking (either gender).

Don't know ;)

2. Name the character trait you like the most in a person.

A desire to defend those that need to be defended.

3. And the character trait you dislike the most in somebody.

Arrogance, or selfishness. I can't choose between them.

4. Name the person who has commented the most on your blog.

I think Whitle and Aunty SH comment alot.

5. Name one thing that you think you're good at.

Uhh, writing. I think.

6. Name one thing your Mom is good at.

Teaching!

7. Name two very different people you know (but don't know each other).

Mmm, Melanie and Timothy.

8. Who of the two people asked for be more likely to go trekking in the Amazon jungle?

I think Tim. He generally is very adventurous with these things.

9. Which one simply loves their math homework?

I doubt either do.

10. Who would be the more hands-on of the two (in life)?

I think Tim.

11. Who is the more outgoing?

I think that would be Melanie.

12. Tag seven people!

  • Mark
  • Melanie
  • Tim
  • Whitle
  • Ben
  • Jian Lin
  • David (Soh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment