Tagged by Whitle!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Alas, the lion is awakened, and Whitle's going to go on a tagging spree and smother my blog with tags, and torture me day and night, from both of her blogs (using tag-ticklers). Out of cavernous pits will arise. . .

Oops, that last half-sentence was from Leornado da Vinci. So much for undivinely inspired prophecies.

But never mind all that self-added pessimism. Let's get to the tag!


Q1: What’s the BEST book you ever read?

I can't decide! I love them all! But if I have to choose, then the oldest of my top favorites would Michelle Magorian's "Good Night, Mr. Tom."

Q2: Why are you writing this?

For fun! That's why I blog!

Q3: Do you collect anything?

Stamps, money (which I hoard and preserve like Smaug)

Q4: What’s your favorite Bible passage?

I thnk that would be this one,
Psalms 19: 1-2

"The heavens declare the glory of God,
the skies proclaim the works of His hands.
Day after day, they pour forth speech;
Night after night, the display knowledge."
Q5: What do you dislike?
Ground-level ozone and carbon monoxide :)
Q6: Who inspires you?
God.
Q7: Do you doodle?
Yes! I do it alot on my math work (my mind gets bored and shallow and my thoughts go off then).
Q8: What is happiness to you?
Acceptance. From God, and from people.
Q9: Does money make people happy (according to your perspective)?
In many respects, yes, but there just are some things money can't buy.
Q10: Who has supported you through the hardest things throughout your stay on planet earth?
My family and God.
I tag, David Soh (I dare him to start blogging again), Mark, and Tim

0 comments:

Post a Comment