Soar Throats, and Contact Lens

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yes, I currently am having both. But God is healing me, so it's not really to say I have a soar throat. Anyways, the symptoms are mild, and apart from some uncomfortable ear pressure and a bit of chubby tonsils, I am fine. I'm starting on contact lens! I did mention this in my Predicaments post, but now 'm actually wearing them. The transition from glasses to contacts is somewhat awkward. I don't feel them on my eyelids anymore (it's been the third day, but I got used to it by the second). The maintainence and caretaking of these little lens is quite trying and delicate, but it'll hopefully improve with time.

My brother said I looked better with glasses. But he suggested it was because he was just used to seeing my eyes behind thick, rectangular frames of plastic.

All is well, and I'm posting it for everyone to know :) .

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D

Post a Comment