Questions, and Answers

Friday, June 5, 2009

I have lots of questions. Constantly brimming over. Some say it's a good thing, others say it isn't. But I do have questions. Some are pretty boring, some more reflective, some nonsensical, some silly. But sometimes it's these odd questions that help you sort out your belief,s your thoughts, your opinions, and ideas. So I'm going to brainstorm. . .


Why is the sky blue? What government system is best for China? How long is forever? Does God count infinity? How big is the universe? Why did God make pretty things? Why is the wage of sin death? Why did God bother to come down to a place like earth? How good is heaven? Exactly how bad is hell? Why does my mind ask so many questions? Who killed John F. Kennedy? Who killed Princess Diana? Was Leonardo da Vinci a Christian? What about Alexius Comnenus? How could this world have turned out if it was not for Hitler? How would it have turned out if it wasn't for Churchill? Why isn't the world better than it is? Why isn't it worse than it is? What makes teddy bears so adorable? Am I intelligent? How does my spirit look like? Does Tyatora exist? Are there worlds beyond my own? Is there any way to measure God's might, or love, or glory? How can terrorism be solved?



I'm out. I have questions, too many, it seems. Some have been answered, some haven't, some I plain don't know, some I may never know. I hope that someday, all these questions will just tumble out to someone. The Someone. I pray he will answer my questoins. Someday. Sometime. Somehow.

This is a petition, a collection. A collection of questions that I humbly ask Yahweh to help explain such deep things to my little, sometimes confused mind.


Questions. The life-blood of answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment