Mark's LatestTag

Friday, June 19, 2009

4 names your friends call you
1. Josh
2. Joshua
3. Joshy, though people who call me that are not true friends.
4. Joshua of Tyatora

4 most important dates in your life
1. October 7
2. September 13
3. June 11
4. November 26


4 things you've done in the last 30 minutes
1. Checked my email
2. Checked my blog
3. Posted blog-posts
4. Talked with Mom.


4 ways to be happy
1. If you mean happy for the moment, then I think I’d like. . .read a book
2. Play computer
3. Play a board game
4. Spending time with family and close friends.


4 gifts you would love to receive
1. Money (as much as possible)
2. Extra computer time from Mom.
3. One (or more) of the latest Transformer toy collectibles
4. One-way tickets for my family to go to Tyatora!


4 fave hobbies
1. Board Games
2. Transformers
3. Blogging
4. Writing


4 places you want to go for vacation
1. A tour through Europe
2. The Silk Road
3. Missoula, Montana, USA
4. Tyatora
5. Vervaris


4 fave drinks
1. Tea
2. Sprite
3. Shandy
4. Good, cold, water


4 things always found in your room
1. books
2. me?
3. board games
4. more books


4 Fave colors
1. Violet
2. Blue
3. Blood red
4. Black


Top 4 Hangouts
1. Home
2. Home
3. Home
4. Home? :)


Top 4 you love
1. God
2. Mom
3. Dad
4. Dan


Top 4 reasons why you think you will answer this survey
1. I like tags
2. I’m free enough
3. I love blogging
4. No reason


Top 4 things special to you
1. My poems
2. My Tyatoran work
3. My Paravanian work
4. My stories


Top 4 who you think will answer this survey
1. Whitle
2. Tim
3. Jian Lin
4. Ben

0 comments:

Post a Comment