Mark put me in the tag. . .does that make me tagged?

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I think it does, but I'd rather be on the safe side, since it's possible I may make a bitter tuition-mate out of him (by not doing it). Better safe than sorry, they say.



1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
On the cheeks, by Mom, of course.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
It's a school day. . .what's for me toay?

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
Mom, I think.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Not particularly.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
Yes, probably. Let's not think about htat right now.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
6No, not yet. Several close friends of both genders, though.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Not yet.

8. What does your last text message say?
Something from Digi? I don't remember.

9. What are you thinking right now?
Transformers sequel is coming. Revenge of the Fallen. Transformers sequel is coming. Revenge of the Fallen. Transformers sequel is coming. Revenge of the Fallen. . .

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
I think Tim (at the moment).

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
Ten, or so.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
I didn't buy it.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Tim (still).

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Tim? Or that Digi yellow guy that is perpetually texting me of great deals and bargains.

TEN Lucky People to do this quiz…


  1. Timothy
  2. Ben
  3. Melanie
  4. Whitle
  5. Jian Lin
  6. Daryl
  7. Kevin (of Chronoblitz)
  8. David (Please start blogging!
  9. Xinpei
  10. Wei Lynn

15. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?

How am I supposed to know that?

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?

Definitely a girl. Look at the list next time.

17. If no. 7 and no. 1 get together, would it be a good?

If you mean datng, then of course not. Both are guys, and (to the best of my knowledge) they are straight. If they ever met, I think they fit in quite okay with each other.

18. What is no. 1 studying about?

School? What else?

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?

  1. Timothy, last week. He cameo over to play computer.
  2. Ben? Last month. There was a play at his church.
  3. Melanie? Two weeks ago. At the youth group in church. Passing a computer game.
  4. Whitle? About half a year. At co-op class.
  5. Jian Lin? More than half a year. At Ms. Melinda's class, I believe.
  6. Daryl, hmm. . .last robotics class, a month ago.
  7. Kevin? A few months ago at JPS.
  8. David? Last week. Same day I saw Tim.
  9. Xinpei. Today, at co-op class.
  10. Wei Lynn, more than half a year ago at Ms. Melinda's.

20. Is no. 4 single?

I believe so. Should be.

21. Say something about no. 2.

Ben's interesting. Blunt, yet thoughtful. Rare and most likeable combination of charisma, forthrightness, and thoguhfulness (as I said earlier).

22. What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?

Again, both are guys. . .

23. Describe no. 9.

Nice being around. She's ten. Hmm. . . good strategist (we're in the middle of a heated Risk game, and she's winning).

24. What will you do if no. 6 and no. 7 fight?

Let it be. It couldn't possibly last very long.

25. Do you like 8?

Yes! He's alright. Not totally evil, but not totally good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment