Oh dear...

Friday, January 8, 2010

Oh my. Someone told me about the bombings. Thank God at least one of the bombs didn't go off. It's sad indeed.

I have yet to wrap my mind around it. Why so much violence? I suppose the bombers felt strongly about it. Fanatically, perhaps.

But still, is it reasonable to repay an insult against one's God with violence? Is this not, if to a smaller scale, a little similar to the crusades a handful of hot-blooded kings and their pope waged against what they felt was so similar an assualt on God?

Will not God Himself be the Judge of the argument? If either side of the matter false, then surely the True God will reveal His hand and His might. He is above the King, the Court, or Christianity, or Islam. As I mentioned on Facebook, He is God, and nothing we could name Him could make Him mroe or less who He IS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment