Tyatora

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm nation inventing again. I'm callling my new country Tyatora.

Tye-uh-Torh-uh.

Paravania was my old invention, but I'll keep my blog's name as Paravania Voice. Paravania's south of Tyatora. Paravania's a great deal bigger, and the inhabitants are different. Paravanian people are mainly animals and dinosaurs.

There are five big races that consider themsleves Tyatorans:

1. Nomadic monkeys
2.Humans
3.Sea Cats (something liked finned-lions)
4. Mermaids (and mermen)
5. Firk-notts (Oversized crosses between wallabies and weasels).

Nomadic Monkeys are the literati and philosophers of the country.

Humans. . .they're just there. I guess one could say they're mainly businessmen. They migrated from China to Tyatora, through an interplanetary portal. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Paravania and Tyatora are on another planet, called Endramius.

Anyways, back to the point, the Sea cats are a ship-sailing race. The can swim wonderfully but just don't really like it. They prefer manning their caravels.

Merpeople don't sail. They do the swimming. I guess the have to make up for the Sea cats' lack of interest.

Firk-notts are the farmers of the country. But in the past forty years, a lot of the younger generation of Firk-notts are migrating to cities. Tyatora has some racial discrimination problems.

Tyatora's neighboured by jungle tribes to the north. The sea is on the east. Vervar nomads are in the south. The mighty Allvelonyan Empire is in the west, waiting to swallow up Tyatora. Fortunately for a small country like Tyatora, the Allvelonyan Empire's busy attacking other kingdoms. They aren't attacking Tyatora yet. Emphasis on yet. Tyatora's allying with the jungle people and Vervar nomads for military protection.

I'm running out of things to talk about Tyatora. I'll post on it again when I've got new ideas.

1 comments:

Tricia said...

The map of this country should be interesting....

Post a Comment