My 1st Tag (at least the first that I've read and done)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Got tagged by the Mark. Now who shall I tag? Ahahahahahahahahaaa!


Choose 4 Friends *Hint* You should alternate between genders *Hint* :

1. Onysha
2. Timothy
3. Jian Lin
4. Benjamin


1. Would you date 1?

Nope.


2. Has 2 helped you in anyway?

Yes! he's encouraged and helped me in so many ways I'm not gonna list them.

3.Are you close to 3?

Not particularly.


4. Is 4 in a relationship?

Who knows?


5. Can 1 solve a puzzle that you can't?

I don't know, but she can beat me at chess.


6.What do you and 2 have in common?

We're catapult fans. We are boys. We're the same age.


7. Do both you and 3 do the same of anything?

We both blog. Does that count?


8. Would 4 date 1?

Don't think so.


9. Would 1 date 2?

Dunno.


10. Is there anything you don't have in common with 2?

He's hands-on and practical. I'm a textbook-kind of person. Boring me.


11.Does both you and 3 live near each other?

Yes, sorta.


12. Would you throw 4 out a window?

Nah. A lot of work. Anyways, he'd probably be able throw me out before I could get his head through.


I'm gonna tag Wei Lynn, Joanna, Jian Lin, and Benjamin (Timothy doesn't have a blog). Have fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joshua, is Timothy in the FGA or what ? Saw him at the church camp. Well if he does..... he's in second service or Chinese service. By the way I was planning to make myself more anonymous. Well yes. The crime rate has gone up.... especially Internet crime.

BLCS93 said...

well mr 'allgodskids' yes i am from fga and i m in the 1st service. not 2nd or chinese. tim

BLCS93 said...

YO!!! Nice blog. Btw, its a good thing you didn't say anything about my love life or I would have thrown you out the window!!! LOL, joking

Eron y Huéven said...

Sorry Onysha about that. I'll try to keep you more anonymous in future posts.

Hope no one in this tag is offended. If I did offend you in anyway, I apologize.

Anonymous said...

The post was quite funny. To tell you the truth, Mom almost fell off her chair.
To BLCS93, what do I know about your love life?

Unknown said...

M-me? YOU TAG ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!? What for!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *toot* Gosh~ I should've come here more often..Sorry I'm not able to write the tag 'now'. My computer limit is now max. So i g2g..Will write tag 2morrow..bb

Joannnnnnnna said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WAHHHHHHH WHADDYA TAG ME FOR?!?!?!?!? NOOOOO!!! IM SOO LAZY TO WRITE ALLL THAT STUFF.... WAHHHH!

~J~

Post a Comment