This is it!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

That's it. That's it it it it. I've delayed, posting this, but my hope, the faintest chance of rekindling it -Gone! Gone with the wind! Slain are the bloggers! Woe and war on Troy! Andoqhra yavlian!

Why is no one blogging anymore?

Don't tell me everyone here is too busy to blog. Okay, a few of us are. But what about the others? The wealth and depth and richness of Blogger and Wordpress has been forsaken...and for what?! The empty, material, culture-less, secular, indulgences of the f-word: Facebook

Yes, and I'm on facebook, playing farmville and restaurant city like the rest...so you can speculate on the hypocrisy on this post, while I hide my head in shame.

(Trying to write more poems...on the trail searching for a short-story idea...hope my readers don't mind)

0 comments:

Post a Comment