Tag-making

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ahh, my first tag. Alas, i have actually made a tag! This one will be all about old times and memories. Hope the tagged people (and untagged ones, too) like it!

1. Name one object that brings up good recollections of your very young childhood (4 years and below).

I remember having this stuffed orca toy. I called it (or him, to be sentimentally correct) "Dimmy". We got that two-foot killer whale at a garage sale once, and I used to carry him everywhere I went in the house. He had one-eye when he bought him, and his dorsal fin leaned beautifully on one side. Dimmy felt so real to me, a fellow friend and adventurer in my imaginary explorations and endeavours. He remains the fondest of my childhood musings, the little black-and-white, angelic cetacean that was such a quiet companion for me.

2. How old were you when you first started using the computer or TV?

I started tv when I was two or so. I started using the computer when I was 6+.

3. Did you enjoy any form of vegetables/fruits you were willing to eat when you were 4 and below, but hate now?

Nope. I don't really hate any kind of food. The only exception would be durian, but I didn't like it then, and I certainly don't like it now.

4. Were there any foods you disliked when you were young, but love now?

Yes. I recall celery and onions were. I don't take onions raw, though. Such cowardice.

5. What was the first fad you had? (e.g. Transformers, animals, Barney, Bob the Builder, Star Wars, Hot Wheels)

That would be my fascination with dinosaurs. I dropped it after a couple years or so, but that was one of my longest lasting fads.

6. Did you enjoy your first day at school (or kindergarten)?

Hmm, I can't recall. I know it's mean ot get other people to answer a question I can't, but. . .

7. Have you ever enjoyed reading? What was the first book you ever read by yourself (or were forced to read)?

Yes! The first book I remember reading was this little book called "Little Hedgehog helps Out." It's a one-sentence-a-page book about a little hegehog assisting his family clean the house and get dinner ready. I distinctly remember examining the last two pages in that picture-book to decide what the hedge-family was eating.

8. How heavy were you when you were just born?

My mom said I was 9 pounds, 13 ounces. Apparently that was huge. "The biggest in the hospital," as my Grandmother proudly says.


I'm out. I tag, Yellowman, Tim, Ben, David (from Edison), and Jian Lin.
Tag five other people after doing this tag.


God bless,
Josh

0 comments:

Post a Comment