Twelve

Sunday, October 12, 2008


I turned officially twelve last Wednesday, and this is a metaphor of what I feel:

I turn my slim spyglass to the horizon. I see the notorious Teenage Years. My Ship sways slightly as it passes through that narrow strait they call the Twelfth Birthday. Alas I hit open ocean, and, consequently, a turning point in my life. I stare into the great watery yonder, and wonder where in this vast ocean of life shall I go. I tuck my spyglass into my coat pocket and return below deck. I must ask for God's guidance on where to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OqNwYeSrHtA: Hi Joshua, about the weird username. To find out who I am, remove all the lowercase letters.

Now the message: Would you like to join my blog? I you want you have to get a wordpress account.

http://allgodskids.wordpress.com

Eron y Huéven said...

Yes, I would like to join your blog. Can I make articles that are not directly related to God (eg. a fact file on the pink elephant, a historical diary of Catherine the Great, "exotic" foods in SE Asia)? How do I join your blog?


PS.
Who's Pittle?

Anonymous said...

Joshua, Pittle is Kyrie. Send me an e-mail when you have a wordpress account. Bye

Post a Comment